Guidance on why my website isn’t getting to web?
When I switched ISPs my website isn’t visible online anymore even after changing my IP and port forwarding.
I saw that a lot of the videos you post about centered around what I’m working on, liked you content, and thought this would be a good place to ask. If I haven’t figured this out soon and you ever do consultations for helping with this stuff, feel free to look up my email and work something out.
- Using a linux mint webserver at home
- Using a free domain name from afraid.org
- Using apache server
- Using Lets Encrypt to get my HTTPS on
- WAS using Spectrum (cable) internet with my Netgear wnr2000v3 (n300) router
- NOW using Greenlight (fiber) internet with my Netgear 7000 (ac1900) router
- My website works over my LAN network but isn’t visible online
I’m new at this and I’m guessing (and hoping) its only a couple of small steps to figure out.
- Views995 times
- Answers0 answers