5 Great Computer Pranks

davisde

This video will show you some great computer pranks to pull on your friends for April Fools day.

11 Comments

video???? where????

4. punk'z
    July 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm

where this video.,,,,,!!??

5. freak the freak out
    July 19, 2011 at 2:44 am

wheres the fucking video?!

6. meh
    July 28, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Its on youtube just copy paste the name and search

7. auful
    August 29, 2011 at 3:48 pm

8. Joseph W
    Joseph W
    January 21, 2012 at 8:57 pm

nice!

9. Harry Farley
    Harry Farley
    January 20, 2013 at 12:58 am

Changing the keymapping on a Snow Leopard (probably very similar on other mac versions): System Preferences > Language & Text > Input Sources and just check and uncheck at will. Not exactly the same though. Dvorak is pretty funny.

How to hide the Dock on a mac: PrePress command-Option-D

The Vista one is good.

To invert the screen color press Command-Option-Shift-8

You can also change the mouse size: System Preferences > Universal Access > Mouse and Trackpad > Cursor Size

Voice Over is another good one. It will make the computer start speaking about the user’s actions on the computer. System Preferences > Universal Access > Voice Over

Zoom in on the screen by holding control and by two-finger scrolling.

Mouse keys makes it so that keyboard and mouse don’t work. System Preferences > Universal Access > Mouse & Trackpad > Mouse Keys. Select the “Press the option key 5 times to turn Mouse Keys on or off”. and also check the “Ignore built-in trackpad when Mouse Keys is on”. Just press the option key 5 times and it will lock up the mouse and the keyboard.

Rem

10. debrights
    debrights
    June 4, 2015 at 9:22 am

I tried the sharpkeys pranks. And now I have problem logging into my account with password because I mapped the letter O to another letter,which is one of the letters in my password. I can no longer use my laptop(or log into my account) since the letter O I mapped is lost. Please what do I do?