Turn Any Gloves Into Touchscreen Gloves

davisde

Ever wanted to use your gloves with touchscreen devices like smartphones and tablets computers? This video will show you an easy way to convert any gloves into touchscreen gloves.

Where to get the parts:

Other Alternatives:

17 Comments

1. Darragh
    December 18, 2011 at 12:23 am

Good vid dude, its PS3LAND btw :)

2. Sarah
    December 20, 2011 at 5:23 am

I think I have loved you since I saw your “How to make a paper robot” and sent it to my brother in Afghanistan ( he says trash-can-i-stan). He made a Mr. Bill and a paper robot that year. I must say, though, I haven’t followed you throughout. This was a few years ago now. I check back every so often, to get my dose of Tinkernut. When I come back, sometimes it feels like you don’t like doing it as much as you did back then, which, I guess I don’t blame you. /* If for some reason you look at my site, however, I am just getting it up, so I know it sucks!! */
    In any case, I appreciate your tutorials very much, so thank you so much for putting them up!! (There is probably a much better place to put this, though, oh well.)

3. JackkTutorials
    January 4, 2012 at 7:04 pm

You can also use a Thermal Grease for this, like the stuff you find on CPU’s :P

4. Gmenaldo
    January 8, 2012 at 3:30 pm

This is a great idea – it put me to think of other ways of doing it.

Here’s another cool idea I came across on Youtube:

Another way could be by manipulating the laser wireless mouse by using a another Laser pointer – my thinking was perhaps have the laser pointer on your head and point it at a mirror remote mouse with a outline on the mirror of an outlined guide to control it’s functionality.

I don’t live in an area where it snows – before seeing this clip – it never crossed my mind of smart phones and using them where it snows nevertheless being a problem. The project I would like to make is making a user free mouse by using the eight electronic pulses we generate in our brain. I was told that you could not make this possible because the mind only gave out 8 solid sequences and the mouse requires 64 moves (binary commands) at point zero.

It’s a simple problem to solve – your brain is known to emit 8 well defined frequencies using an EEG machine. But because they are 64 MOUSE commands – Scientist don’t think its possible at this present time. The double click theory would work though – square root 64 and you got 8!

Another way could be by manipulating the laser wireless mouse by using a another laser pointer – my thinking was perhaps have the laser pointer on your head and point it at a mirror remote mouse with an outline on the mirror of an outlined guide to control its functionality.

I don’t live in an area where it snows – before seeing this clip – it never crossed my mind of smart phones and using them where it snows nevertheless being a problem. The project I would like to make is making a using a mouse by using the eight electronic pulses we generate in our brain. I was told that you could not make this possible because the mind only gave out 8 solid sequences and the mouse requires 64 moves (binary commands) at point zero. And there excuse of not making one is a programing issue of enabling another computer to translate to the machines invented already. Lame…

It’s a simple problem to solve if you think about it for a second – your brain is known to emit 8 well defined frequencies using an EEG machine. But because they are 64 mouse commands from its defined point 0 factor – Scientist don’t think it’s possible to invent at this present time. The double click theory would work though – square root 64 and you got 8!
    Another sick article I came across was having a chips be put in your head to stimulate and output electronic commands! Craziness!

Here’s an interesting concept that would work:

5. Talha Khalil
    Talha Khalil
    January 11, 2012 at 8:33 pm

a very good video indeed

6. Alan Lyne
    January 17, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Great video as always,keep it up

7. October 9, 2014 at 11:27 pm

I love your blog

I have read this article and enjoyed it

8. October 29, 2014 at 3:50 am

I very much loved your blog

Just want to say that the article is great.

9. October 29, 2014 at 3:54 am

Thorn of Girl

Great information may be identified on this world wide web web site.

10. November 14, 2014 at 12:15 am

bankruptcy eastern district of texas

bankruptcy dismissed vs discharged

11. November 14, 2014 at 2:52 am

bankruptcy homestead exemption

bankruptcy blogs forums

12. November 14, 2014 at 8:05 am

bankruptcy government website

bankruptcy dhs clearance

13. November 14, 2014 at 6:53 pm

bankruptcy hearing what to expect

bankruptcy auctions