Sync iTunes with Amazon Cloud Player

davisde

Description:
Last week Amazon announced their new cloud player for music. But many of us already use and store our files with iTunes. This video shows you how you can sync your music to both programs so that when you purchase a song from one, it automatically syncs with the other.

Links used in this video:

18 Comments

1. кран мостовой
    April 18, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Я так понимаю, в самом последнем абзаце как раз таки вся соль и изложена 😉

2. NIRAJ
    April 22, 2011 at 10:44 am

how to use a SAMSUNG CORBYPRO GT5310 ad a webcam

3. Michael A. Carabini
    April 24, 2011 at 4:36 am

…..Stewarts She Wont Dance with Me was the 3rd video played with this video Stewart became the first artist to have two different videos played on MTV..With further Rod Stewart videos airing at positions 26 37 51 66 and 77 Stewart also became the first artist to have three four five six and seven different videos aired on MTV…… …..This was both the 4th and 55th video on MTV making it the first video to be shown more than once……

4. notification
    April 24, 2011 at 7:00 am

cultivated Going to the beach is one of the best activities in summer, probably the most exciting time of the year. Everybody is preparing to display their swimsuit body. However, some are facing the challenge on how you can lose weight. Any issue could be solved with proper info. So, prior to choosing the best summer diets for a quick weight loss, it is much better to know some important tips.

5. Alveo
    April 30, 2011 at 10:56 am

I find myself coming to your blog more and more often to the point where my visits are almost daily now!

6. business review
    May 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

24Sep09 Filed under Boy Crisis Dressed To Digress is a catchy enough tune but their music video was never officially released due to internal complications.So whats wrong with this video?Let me know what you think. And before you jump to conclusions the lyrics You can do me up like Woodrow Wilson are probably not enough to get your music video filed away forever in some closet.via Tags Posting Your Comment Please Wait There was an error with your comment please try again.

7. randkiinternetowe
    May 3, 2011 at 6:32 am

http://www.tinkernut.com is my favorite site now !

seks randki

8. Dom i mieszkanie
    May 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

9. unlockphone
    May 6, 2011 at 12:37 pm

http://www.tinkernut.com is full of interesting articles!

unlock lg

10. tabletkithermacuts
    May 7, 2011 at 12:49 am

I have added http://www.tinkernut.com to my favorites, good work

tabletki na odchudzanie

11. curriculum vitae
    May 11, 2011 at 10:29 am

Really excellent blog post. I simply found your own web site as well as wished in order to mention which I have definitely appreciated examining your own web page as well as blogposts. Nevertheless I’ll end up being signing up your own give food to as well as We intend in order to look over your own web page for a second time.

12. gazy pieprzowe
    May 11, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Relatively excellent put up. I really found your current web site along with needed for you to point out that will I have actually loved checking your current web log along with content. Nevertheless I’ll always be checking your current supply along with My spouse and i desire for you to look over your current web log yet again.

13. GTA 4 Cheats
    May 19, 2011 at 8:03 am

Hello, Do you Love Grand Theft Auto?

14. burberry sale
    September 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I like how you publish

15. karl johan
    March 27, 2012 at 3:26 pm

awsome 🙂

16. stuieinsurreyuk
    stuieinsurreyuk
    July 12, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Hi there,

when will you have the tutorial for mac users to sync their amazon cloud with iTunes

Stuie